Thursday, September 20, 2007

More pics of our apartment....


(This is one from our trip to Denver... it's my wallpaper at the moment, and I really love it. I fell asleep on the train once we left Reno, and woke up to this... miles and miles of absolutely nothing in particular. It's so wild west.)

And, cos i know you all want to see our messy house... althoguh I finally finished unpackign the kitchen tonight. Brendan will be very pleased... there's only so long anyone wants to eat fantastic sushi for, even if it is fantastic sushi 2 blocks from your house.

Note a certain computer has already taken pride of place.... no comment.



This house is unusual... it's a 1-bedroom, and it has a hallway! And a little closet cubby-hole to hang jackets and things. I like it a lot.



See? It's still in the sorting out stage. This is our lounge - the sofas are in the other room for now.

And this is the hotel down the road...

And the steep hill I walk up from my bus....

1 comment:

Lina said...

Ohh, pretty!! I like it a lot. And your street reminds me of Wellington streets :D