Saturday, December 30, 2006

Email from Fed-Ex

Fed-Ex emailed Brendan today. The certificates must be in the mail.

We're travelling to Sydney on New Year's Day for a family funeral. So the travel blog will be added to sooner than thought, possibly. Except I'm really sick, I picked up something just before Christmas. If I'm no better by tomorrow the doctor tells me I have to go to hospital so really hoping that doesn't happen! I think I've drunk 4 litres of water today... sick of water... and I actually stayed in bed for almost an entire day! I dislike not doing anything productive, but I really don't want to get any sicker as several weeks in hospital would be disastrous on a number of fronts.

If anyone has Uncle Phil's email address or other contact details, please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

No comments: