Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas, everyone! Here are one or two photos we took yesterday:


Here are a few photos from today...

This morning I drew the short straw to get up at 6.45am and move the car out of the parking spot for street cleaning. Usually I just drive round the neighbourhood rather aimlessly fighting over car parking spaces, but this morning I decided to take the camera and take a few pictures instead of hang around 4 or 5 streets for half an hour or more waiting for the cleaner to pass.


This is the beach next to Fisherman's Wharf - so gorgeous early in the morning.



Lombard Street (aka SF's crookedest street) early in the morning... what you don't see in the photo is the busload of tourists....

I also attended the 4pm service at Grace based on the Kings College Cambridge 9 Lessons in Carols, and Brendan and I attended the Midnight Mass with a fully-packed church. It was absolutely amazing and I'm still buzzing a little bit! I've never seen the massive bronze doors open before...

No comments: