Sunday, April 29, 2007

Home sweet home...

Our flight home felt relatively short; probably due in part to getting better at sleeping. Brendan watched far less movies and we unfortunately missed the sunrise. But it was good: the air hostesses gave us each a spare Kapiti icecream! And we watched the proof DVD of our photos and looked at the wedding photos from family and friends. Stacey drove us to the airport, which was lovely. It was great to catch up.

So here we are, sitting in our slightly musty house with all the windows open, still very tired after a few hours sleeping and trying to think about dinner.

And after all the effort I put in with documents for the work permit, first I was told i didn't need them. Then I brought them all with me to the Easter Saturday appointment, and didn't use them. And now I have a letter demanding them all. I just want my work permit!!!

No comments: