Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My work permit is accepted!!!!!

Just in two minutes ago via email... exciting news!

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 22, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.


Yay! I am so completely happy about this, that I just danced in the lounge. I was so worried that since I had to send in more information, they would make me wait another 90 days! Essentially the message above means my work permit has been approved. :D

Yesterday I drove to San Francisco by myself (!) to have coffee with a lovely Comms manager from IBM in San Francisco (and no, Brendan had nothing to do with it!) to find out more about doing comms/PR here in the Bay. Which was very helpful.

So, now to move on to job-getting! If you're reading this in America, and you know anyone at any of the San Jose PR agencies, please please contact me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg!!! that is so great! u will finally b able to do smething! :)